Now presenting the top 10 fastest cars of the world; which have the power to mesmerize you through their unique features. The common feature of each entry is speed, and speed also happens to be the coolest and most exciting force a vehicle can provide. Along with speed, some of these cars have advanced technologies like-electric motors and hybrid power systems.
The crazy speed of these cars can make you feel superhuman. Traveling with a speed of 300 miles per hour is a dream for many. But all such dreams can be fulfilled by some supercars. We are presenting some interesting facts for speed monkeys, who want fast and furious experience in real life.
1. Hennessey Venom F5
Speed- 301 miles per hour
Texas-based firm Hennessey Special Vehicles is coming up with venom F5. It was announced on 1st of November 2017. All set to secure its place in Guinness Book of world record as the fastest car in the world.
• Acceleration of 2.0 second for 0-60mph.
• It can rise up to 249mph in just 30 seconds.
• Have very strong and powerful 7.4-liter twin turbo V8 engine.
• Fiber body of the car further enhances the performance.
2. Koenigsegg Agera RS
Sped-278 miles per hour
The Koenigsegg Agera RS is developed by Koenigsegg Automotive AB. R5 was named as the hypercar of the year 2010. This car is the fastest one in the industry since Hennessey Venom F5, not announced.
• Traction control system and enlighted lighting system are the specialties of this car.
• Koenigsegg Agera RS has ride height, unique aerodynamic features, and shock absorbers
• It has 5.0-liter turbo V8 engine
• Performance Time: 0 to 249 mph in 36.44 seconds
Also Check: Best Gear Cycles In India
3. Bugatti Chiron
Speed- 271 miles per hour
The Bugatti Chiron is a supercar from the well-known locomotive giant Bugatti. Chiron remarked as the king among the various top speed cars of the initial stage. Bugatti also announced the modified version of Chiron LEGO also in the near future.
• Quad-turbo charged 8.0-liter W16 engine.
• Maximum Power: 1500 HP
• Weight: 4400 lbs
4. Hennessey Venom GT
Speed- 270 miles per hour
Texas-based Hennessey Performance Engineering Corporation developed the Venom GT version of Hennessey sports car. The design of the Venom GT is based on the Lotus Exige model. In 2013, the Venom GT set the Guinness world record as the fastest production car.
• Twin-turbocharged 7.0-liter V8 engine.
• Performance Time: 0 to 62 mph in 14.51 seconds
• average acceleration time 13.63 seconds.
5. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
Speed-268 miles per hour
The Bugatti Veyron Supersport model is the successor of the Bugatti Chiron edition. The development of Veyron was after times when Volkswagen purchased the Bugatti brand.
• wheels are protected from disintegrating problems.
• This limited edition supercar is decorated with orange wheels, unique orange body colorings.
• Carbon body coatings
6. SSC Ultimate Aero
Speed- 257 miles per hour
The SSC Ultimate Aero, also known as Shelby SuperCars (SSC) was. The engine replacement and boost measures of the car are comparatively higher than the previous editions.
• The wind tunnel tests showed better results for the Ultimate Aero model
• Carbon and titanium are used throughout the vehicle to keep a balanced weight.
• The electrically powered Ultimate Aero has butterfly doors similar to Enzo Ferrar.
• Twin-turbocharged V8 engine
7. Koenigsegg Regera
Speed-255 miles per hour
Koenigsegg Regera was a limited edition supercar produced from Koenigsegg Automotive AB. This is a limited edition hybrid sports car.
• The new technology helps in removing the traditional gearbox and makes the vehicle more efficient
• Hydraulic pumping system.
• Six-way adjustable electrical seat and robotized body.
• This version comes up with a modified chassis, and the battery pack is of 9KW within the vehicle.
• It has a 5.0-liter twin turbo engine
Also Check: Best Youtube video Downloader and converter
8. Tesla Roadster
Speed- 250 miles per hour
The Tesla Roadster is a supercar from the firm Tesla Inc, an electric car manufacturer. Test drives of Roadster were allowed to people who paid money up to $50000 and pre-ordered the same.
• Semi-truck type of commercial car
• Performance Time: 0 to 60 mph in 1.9 seconds
• Mile Range: 620 miles
9. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
Speed-248 miles per hour
Saleen S7 is a legend in cars with many potential factors. This space frame designed car was included in many racing competitions such as -American Le Mans Series and FIA GT championship.
• The LCD monitor and quick release steering wheels
• High-quality materials are used inside the car to provide electrical stability.
• The body of S7 is coated with carbon fiber and aerodynamic principles and scooping ideas are used while designing.
• Two trunks, mid-engine layout
• The enriched interior includes a combination of leather and aluminum accent.
10. Lykan Fenyr Supersport
Speed-245 miles per hour
Lykan Fenyr Super Sport is manufactured by W Motors; based in Dubai with its origin in Lebanon. The company is the first manufacturer of sports cars in Lebanese.
• The name Fenyr evolved from Fenrir, a monster appearing in Norse mythology
• Twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter engine
• Maximum Power: 900 HP
• Performance Time: 0 to 60 mph in 2.7 seconds
• Weight: 2646 lbs.
All these top speed cars are very special for the speed lovers. These cars not only provide speed but comfort also, for the best traveling experience. Right now, the car industry is amidst of transition face. In recent years the new technologies are either replacing old technologies or finding ways to coexist with them. In upcoming years we will witness further new technologies. You never know, maybe in next 2 or 3 years, the top car of this list has a speed of 500 miles per hour! Or even more than that.
The future is uncertain but one thing is sure; that in near future we will experience some new and better technologies in cars.