Signing a PDF document and scanning it is two different things. We all know signing a PDF document after printing it is so difficult. But when it comes to scanning documents, a few best document scanner apps make it easy and fast.
We are in 2020 and there are many advanced ways to sign a PDF document. However, some of us are not aware that signing a PDF document without printing is possible.
In this article, we will simplify both the tedious tasks. First, we will find out the best scanning solutions and then we will see how one can sign a PDF document.
How To Scan Document With Android PDF Scanner?
Finding out a perfect scanner is difficult. There are a number of apps that claim to generate business-grade scans. If you want to digitize your important documents you need a handy scanning tool.
Many document scanner apps in the market make scanning easy and handy. One of the best document scanner apps of 2020 is FlashScan.
This intuitive app is a complete scanning solution. Different types of documents such as various bills, forms, old receipts, files, official papers and professional documents -everything is scan-able with this scan to PDF expert app.
Your handheld device transforms into a pocket-sized scanner with this intuitive app. Download the FlashScan app for go-to scanning solutions.
Features Of Document Scanner
- This scan to PDF expert app is a one-stop solution for scanning. It generates clean and accurate scans in no time. This app uses your device’s camera to take pictures of the paper you want to scan.
- Users can import images from his gallery and scan them easily with this app.
- Do you think the orientation of the image is not right? Re-adjust the image, move clockwise and anti-clockwise to fix the scanning area perfectly.
- The edge detection of this brilliant app is one of it’s best tools.Often we see dull and improper scans, but with Flash Scan every inch is clear and it scans in a jiff.
- It is a complete scan solution that offers QR and Barcode scanning as well. Just take a click and scan it! It’s as simple as that!
- FlashScan offers brilliant OCR for text conversion. Users can translate such files from English to other languages.
- Do you want to add a specialized touch to each of your documents? apply professional filters that can enhance your scanning results.
- Choose Normal to keep the scan as it is, Grey Mode to give your scans a perfect office look. Magic colors will give it a vibrant colorful appearance. If you pick black and white 1 and 2 filters you will add a timeless quality to your scan.
- The filters of this app remove the busy background, image noise and shadows properly. Filters ensure a clear image with right color grading and high-resolution.
- Users can anytime share, rename, copy, and delete any files and even entire documents easily.
- Keep your device digitally clean and sorted. With the sort by feature, users can sort documents by name and modification time.
- A user-friendly Android PDF scanner app that generates edge to edge scans with a clear sharp appearance.
How To Sign Documents On Android?
Users can sign PDF on the Android tablet or mobile phone by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Install Adobe Reader to your mobile device.
- Open a PDF file that you want to sign.
- Select the option of Adobe Reader to open it.
- Open the PDF document (find where you need to sign).
- Tap icon of a speech bubble.
- Now you can fill the forms, make doodles and type words.
- To sign, tap the icon that looks like a fountain pen.
- Now tap on the document that you want to sign.
- Sign the PDF document with your finger.
- Click on the checkbox. Now your signature will be a part of your document.
- You can pull the signature into the area where you want to place it with drag and drop. (Your signatures can be resized as well. You can customize its color, thickness, and opacity. You can also delete the signatures.)
- When you have a signature at an accurate place, tap on to the back button to go back to the original menu.
Apart from this, there are a few apps that enable you to sign a PDF document. PDFelement, Handwritten PDF e-signatures, and DocuSign are a few of them.
After knowing these ways it’s easy to sign any PDF document. You can also save your digitized sign.
The best document scanner app is a must to scan all your documents. Use this app to avoid carrying a physical form of paper. Digitize them and use them anywhere anytime.